Windows!

I resurrected a Windows pc a couple of years back, it hadn't been used for about a year but had been in good health when it was shut down. Approx 90 updates and two reboots later it found a bunch more updates. Cue another reboot, then the announcement that it had found some more, yet another reboot, a complaint that it didn't like one of the updates it had found, a reboot while it tried again and then a BSOD. It went back into the loft in disgrace.

I resurrected a Windows pc a couple of years back, it hadn't been used for about a year but had been in good health when it was shut down. Approx 90 updates and two reboots later it found a bunch more updates. Cue another reboot, then the announcement that it had found some more, yet another reboot, a complaint that it didn't like one of the updates it had found, a reboot while it tried again and then a BSOD. It went back into the loft in disgrace.
That's been my experience with trying to install Windows 7 on a new machine built for Windows 10.

Back
Top Bottom