100 Astra Razor Blades

B072B89NLY & B001QY8QXM are the product codes i have had before from amazon.co.uk over the last few years.

They were all sold and fulfilled by Amazon EU, so i know they are legit. Amazon UK have been out of stock for a few months now, so i guess its to do with the War sanctions against Russia.

Maybe new stock will start to arrive from India soon.

Got about 400 still , so can sit and wait.

B072B89NLY & B001QY8QXM are the product codes i have had before from amazon.co.uk over the last few years.

They were all sold and fulfilled by Amazon EU, so i know they are legit. Amazon UK have been out of stock for a few months now, so i guess its to do with the War sanctions against Russia.

Maybe new stock will start to arrive from India soon.

Got about 400 still , so can sit and wait.
War issue is solved, by bringing Astra from India now.

All the Astra listings on Amazon UK are "Made In India"

Amazon links do work but if YOU have an advert blocker installed in your browser then they do not show up.
Thank you very much, now I understand...
I was not able to see the link in desktop, but mobile was showing it rightaway.
THANK YOU! It is the advert blocker...

War issue is solved, by bringing Astra from India now.

All the Astra listings on Amazon UK are "Made In India"
Sorry to be a bit of a pedant but are all current orders going to be Indian (and not older Russian stock).
Reason I'm asking for clarification is that all of the relvant photos on the provided Amazon link appear to show Russian blades* and I can find no reference to blade origin in the product text.

Suspect I'm missing something blindingly obvious but had to enquire... ;)

* https://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/co...azor-blades-new-package-vs-old-package.58889/

I think i miss-read the initial post. I was referring to Astra blades shipped directly via Amazon EU.

Didn't realise the OP is a vendor promoting his own goods.

It is a decent price from the Shave factory tho.

Sorry to be a bit of a pedant but are all current orders going to be Indian (and not older Russian stock).
Reason I'm asking for clarification is that all of the relvant photos on the provided Amazon link appear to show Russian blades* and I can find no reference to blade origin in the product text.

Suspect I'm missing something blindingly obvious but had to enquire... ;)

* https://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/co...azor-blades-new-package-vs-old-package.58889/
It could take good amount of time for all images to be updated, if at all...

100 Astra £8.99 postage free I use an ad blocker, and I post links. Are you using the link tool?

The great thing about NMBeauty is that the more you buy, of anything, the more the price drops.
Look at this: 700 blades for £30
View attachment 110810
I know NM Beauty personally, and yes, they are competitive supplier of shaving supplies. This mix is really appealing as long as you like Treet.

Back
Top Bottom