Anyone Dye Their Beards With Henna etc?

D

Deleted member 12673

hello people i was just wondering does anyone dye their beards with henna etc?

i got some henna from lush which is very good quality as i used it years ago but i had jet black hair then so it didnt really do much in terms of colouring but really conditioned the hair and made it feel really nice

mrs is going to dye my beard with henna today as i've got a salt and pepper beard, in a nutshell a black and white beard but not many white hairs but they can be a bit annoying

well i say annoying but sometimes im okay with white hair in the beard and then sometimes im not, some of you gtuys my age in their mid thirties onwards might be able to relate?? i dont know

anyways this is the lush henna its called caca rouge, supposed to come out a red'ish colour, really want a nice red looking beard with the skinhead lol

as you can see on the link above its got a lot of really good ingredients in there too

anyways will keep you posted on how it goes :)

1621098688417.jpg1621098688413.jpg
1621098688408.jpg

My ex wife used to do her hair with henna, from the Body Shop, iirc. Was like a load of tea leaves rather than a block like the one above. The amount of towels she ruined when she wrapped her hair and the concoction up!

She used to like to do a really deep red so used to leave it on for a couple of hours. It always worked fine and her hair did look and feel lovely afterwards.

One day, she went upstairs to henna her hair, and when she came down to watch the telly while it brewed. I noticed she had a blob of the mixture right in the middle of her forehead. She’d managed to piss me off earlier in the day, so I didn’t say anything and she ended up with a red/brown spot, like a Hindu bindi for about a week afterwards!

Pictures! Or it never happened ...

;)
alright so..... i only left it in for like an hour and a half,
i know henna takes time for the colour to completely change over a matter of days due to oxidation,
anyways its already changed to a red/golden/brown sort of tint, no more grey hair

sorry for the crappy pic, bit hard to take tbh i've literally got out the shower a bit ago and just dashed on a bit of beard oil lol

obviously looks better then in the pic and colour will come out more innext few days

1621114763832.jpg

My ex wife used to do her hair with henna, from the Body Shop, iirc. Was like a load of tea leaves rather than a block like the one above. The amount of towels she ruined when she wrapped her hair and the concoction up!

She used to like to do a really deep red so used to leave it on for a couple of hours. It always worked fine and her hair did look and feel lovely afterwards.

One day, she went upstairs to henna her hair, and when she came down to watch the telly while it brewed. I noticed she had a blob of the mixture right in the middle of her forehead. She’d managed to piss me off earlier in the day, so I didn’t say anything and she ended up with a red/brown spot, like a Hindu bindi for about a week afterwards!
thats some funny s**t lool :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oh, how I wish I could, but..........
View attachment 69933
Brother Bruce nice beard, so I assume you're a headshaver like me?

I also did it (applied henna to hair) because its what our prophet Muhammad may peace be upon did too, so it's like following in his footsteps too

Anyways check out this vid, he uses Moroccan henna to make it red then follows up by using this green hair dye like henna called katam from Yemen, so mixing red and green creates a nice brown colour

Btw this was the first time I've heard of katam from Yemen, didn't even know about it prior to watching this vid the other day tbh

After I've finished with lush stuff I'm going to try that technique in this vid

Fine Marvel, Gillette London Bridge, Signature Soap Danum (Patchouli) and Pashana aftershave. I should have posted on shave of the day!! :)
nice, still havent used the gillette london bridge de blades, how do you rate them and compare them to in terms of sharpness and smoothness?

nice, still havent used the gillette london bridge de blades, how do you rate them and compare them to in terms of sharpness and smoothness?
Very smooth in Rockwell 6s, Fine Marvel and Razorock 37 slant. Only use them twice and then bin them though - full head shave is about the same as 2 face shaves, or more if 3+ day's growth, so sharpness fades pretty quickly. Great blades though, as good as Nacet.

Very smooth in Rockwell 6s, Fine Marvel and Razorock 37 slant. Only use them twice and then bin them though - full head shave is about the same as 2 face shaves, or more if 3+ day's growth, so sharpness fades pretty quickly. Great blades though, as good as Nacet.
Hmmmm I'll have to try them as I do love nacets too

How often do you shave your head?

dyed it again with the henna but mixed in some yemeni henna too, comes out nice golden red/brownish

has coloue the bits of hair that didnt completely change from white to that above colour :)

Back
Top Bottom