Closed Aylsworth Drakkant

The Alysworth passaround
Kaleb has very kindly agreed to lend us one of his razors.
Currently winging its way across the Atlantic after which it will do a passaround on ATG and then be available here, currently looking at around eight weeks
We will be receiving both the standard plate, plus plate and OC plus plate.
Standard small print as per usual pass arounds.

Please read and agree to the following rules and remarks before joining the list.
I’m going to restrict the pass around to members who have been around for at least 3 months and have good amount of posts. My discretion will be applied, so don’t apply with your first post! If in doubt PM.
Send the tracking number to the recipient and to me, PLEASE REMEMBER THIS, previous passarounds haven’t been brilliant on this.
The razor is your responsibility from the moment you receive it until the next person receives it. You break it or lose it - you buy it.
Please use Special Delivery in the UK.
If Royal Mail loses it, they’ll pay for it, but only if you have insured it!
Two weeks is plenty of time to test the razor and the plates. If you know you are going to be unable to use the razor, ask to be moved down the list.
Most importantly let everyone know what you think about the razor. This is a requirement of the pass around. It doesn’t need to be a long detailed report of every SOTD, just enough relevant information for Kaleb and members.
C0255D38-008B-4B7D-BF4D-289CC01F1178.jpeg

Just in case you're (like I was) wondering what this is, here's the link.

Back
Top Bottom