Blades and other stuff - Split7 Turkey

Having struggled to source Rapira blades at a reasonable price in the UK, I eventually tracked some down at Split7 in Turkey.

100 blades set me back £4.93, including P&P, delivered within a week.

Quoting the site's own blurb, as well as blades it stocks "A vast selection of products, from razor blades to herb grinders", (this includes brushes and bowls. Anyone need a Fez?).

Hope this is helpful Gentlemen!

Last edited:
Gillette Permatik??!!

:unsure:

Last edited:
Gillette Permatik??!!

:unsure:
'Permatik Celik Sanayi' - originally a Turkish company, bought out by Gillette, who presumably continue to sell into the Turkish market, retaining the brand name.

Last edited:
Interestingly, the vendor offers a 'Morris & Forndran Finest Badger 2 band 28mm' brush (sadly, no longer available), a 'VINTAGE RUBBERSET #3 with TGN HMW knot' and a 'Semouge 2018 TSN Limited Edition 5/100 2 band finest' (again, sadly out of stock), so he obviously knows his brushes. These are not accessible through the shaving brushes section on the right, and you only see them if you scroll through the pages of the shop.
The vendor is an avid wetshaver hobbyist, he goes by the name of Gartshobby on Instagram. The items you mentioned are from his personal collection which he sells from time to time.
I picked up a few Barbaros Stainless steel handles a few years back, marked as blemished but arrived with no flaws (that I could see). Reliable and trustworthy vendor.

Interestingly, the vendor offers a 'Morris & Forndran Finest Badger 2 band 28mm' brush (sadly, no longer available), a 'VINTAGE RUBBERSET #3 with TGN HMW knot' and a 'Semouge 2018 TSN Limited Edition 5/100 2 band finest' (again, sadly out of stock), so he obviously knows his brushes. These are not accessible through the shaving brushes section on the right, and you only see them if you scroll through the pages of the shop.
small hint: keep an eye on the website, he is planning to list some of his collection :)

Back
Top Bottom