Body Shop_unknown SC

Hello everybody!

Do you know this shaving cream, have you some information about (reviews, opinions)? I wonder too if anyone has tried it.

I only have one pic:

CremaafeitarBodyshop.png

Thanks for helping. ;)

That looks like the stuff they used to sell before they switched to the 'Macca root' stuff they sell currently.

I had a tub myself at one point.
Its not bad stuff, Scent is very bodyshop soapy .. not offensive, but nothing amazing either.
Shave quality is pretty good tbh, plenty quite slick lather when whipped up in a bowl.

IMO the bodyshop stuff is always pretty good quality , but also a bit overpriced.

This is the tube version. Same stuff?

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=494" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=34&t=494</a><!-- l -->

Blyth Spirit said:
I made the mistake of buying one at £2 a tub. It is exactly the same as the RSC stuff from Poundland.

Stick to the Maca Root, unless you do prefer the BS/RSC stuff.

The stuff in the tub from poundland (that was on sale for £1 about a year ago - haven't seen any for ages) isn't the regular RSC cream that you get in tubes. It was re-packaged old body shop stuff. It was a bit confusing as it was just called 'RSC - Limited Edition'. The Body Shop stuff is made by Creightons who make the 3t's, and, for me, that 'Limited Edition' cream for £1 was the best bargain in creams I've ever seen. I bought 5 tubs when it was in stock and I'd buy more if I got the chance. Give it a go if you can fellas - its a top quality cream with a weird cinnamon /banana scent; bit of an acquired taste, but really really nice all round cream for me.

Back
Top Bottom