Coffee Pod Machines

Hopefully the coffee gods wont shoot me down - can I ask is there much love for pod machines?

The reason I ask; recently stayed at an AirBnB and there was a Bosch Tassimo coffee machine. I really enjoyed the coffee that was produced. The machine looked good, and for those times when I cannot be bothered messing around (especially in a morning) I thought it could be worth a punt.

I see there are a number of pod styles & manufacturers - I have no idea how they compare - but, I'm intrigued.

Reactions: abj
iv been drinking Nespresso coffee for 10 years now & love it.
for me it’s better than any of the High Street brands & better than most coffee iv ever tasted.
Bare in mind that Nespresso is the only proper pods with real coffee,
All other machines are either instant or liquid coffee

I have had Nespresso machines for many years now. I think they are a great half-way house between instant and "proper" coffee.

Haven't bought actual Nespresso pods for some time as there are many great 3rd party pods available nowadays.

No, coffee should not have crema ;) But I like Senseo . Senseo capucino I like the most, but I can't have it because of my diabetis. My favorites are now Perla Dark roast, Perla mild and Perla mocca

Any recommendations for a Nespresso machine ? , I want to use (amongst others) the Starbucks pods .
It’s doing me head in looking .
The Pixie is the cheapest & a good machine however it really depends on how you take your coffee.
Some Machines have Milk systems build in other’s you need to buy the frother / heater.
i mostly drink Double Espresso’s
but the odd occasion i’ll have milk.
I can’t remember the name of my machine
i now use the new pods that are more done shaped.

Back
Top Bottom