Criminal!

Well, I used to love them but it’s all over now! Rough as freshly gritted, pot-holed road. I could get away with them in an ‘89 but in a vintage Gillette? Carnage…
i did create a thread about the BIC Chrome Platinum on B&B and it does remind me of voskhod as in some people sy theyr good and some say theyre rough and not so good, obviously YMMV but seems like QC i reckon

i actually think these BIC blades are the second sharpest out there with feather beign number one

Reactions: Nav
I have pretty much stuck with the same blade for several years and, whilst its become more consistent generally, i still have shaves from time to time when i think "WTF ?"

I nowadays rank prep and blade angle / blade pressure as far more important than i used to do, equal to other factors such as razor type or blade type, although do accept that we all can find particular blades that suit us and our hair / skin type more than other blades do.

I've had very good shaves using the Bic blade in a Fat Boy, Rocket HD500 a Tech and a New as well as modern razors. Didn't like it in the Black Beauty though.

Used them today to double check whether it was criminal or not.

TBH, had a good shave. Not anywhere near a Nacet, but not that bad. Better than a Voshkod, but as I have found out, and everyone says, YMMV.

Absolutely fine in my Tech. Maybe it just doesn't pair well with the razor that you used?