Dettol shaving cream

Any ideas if anybody stocks these creams in the UK:

Dettol fresh
Dettol cool

I understand they have had rave reviews on various shaving forums and would like to get hold of a couple of tubes but have had difficulty finding anyone who stocks it. Any thoughts gents?

IIRC Connaught Shaving stock it. I was given a tube of the Dettol Fresh and the Dettol Cool and I have to say they are fantastic creams that lather really well. I am in love with the mild citrus scent of the Fresh.

speedwell68 said:
IIRC Connaught Shaving stock it. I was given a tube of the Dettol Fresh and the Dettol Cool and I have to say they are fantastic creams that lather really well. I am in love with the mild citrus scent of the Fresh.

Just had a look at their site and I cannot find anything listed under that brand name.

I think Paul used to have them, together with some other Indian brands, but decided it wasn´t worth the hassle to get. We do have an Indian vendor/gentleman as a member here, he should be able to help out (but from India then).

I liked the Dettol Fresh. It has somewhat of an artificial lime smell, but lathers very well. Not quite as good as Godrej overall.

You might check local grocers; at least here, most of the Indian-run stores carry Dettol.

I have had it before and think I still have one left. I could always check again with my wholesaler. Any interest P/M me.

Back
Top Bottom