Duke of Edinburgh

I fear that the widow shan't be long for this World now due to grief. 99 yrs. however is a Helluva run!

I just hope the U.K. will accept Meghan Markle as the next queen.

Just kiddin' about Markle!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I've got more chance of flying to the moon on a Mars bar than that woman has of becoming Queen
Doh i ment wimpy William dunno why i said Harry

There's nothing Wimpy about William - He's a reserved and conciencous future Heir . . . . .
His brother, on the other hand, is a dirty deserter, and ought to feel ashamed of himself for the vile things he said in the (very obviously rehersed) Oprah interview (for which he and his wife didn't get paid???)

The Duke of Edinburgh wasn't everyone's cup of tea, but he was his own man
Often outspoken - which is how he was able to show his personality

Accept my apologies...my oversight.
You need huge thicker glasses for your oversight issue. Don’t forget to smell at the camera and give respect to the Queen.

OgVolea.gif

I've got more chance of flying to the moon on a Mars bar than that woman has of becoming Queen

There's nothing Wimpy about William - He's a reserved and conciencous future Heir . . . . .
His brother, on the other hand, is a dirty deserter, and ought to feel ashamed of himself for the vile things he said in the (very obviously rehersed) Oprah interview (for which he and his wife didn't get paid???)

The Duke of Edinburgh wasn't everyone's cup of tea, but he was his own man
Often outspoken - which is how he was able to show his personality

Absolutely correct on William and Harry.

The Duke of Edinburgh was never my cup of tea but you are right, he was his own man.

I would hate to have someone shave me. I'm too stubborn and independent. :)

One of my best mates is a very hairy man, akin to a pasty skinned Sasquatch with a 5 o'clock shadow. A while back he was working as a youth apprenticeship manager or something, and for some of his clients/customers were 16-17 year old girls who'd taken on apprenticeships at a beauty salon where they'd do body waxes.

As they couldn't get anyone to do their first waxing on my friend had been volunteered by his manager for a back wax.

I met him in the pub afterwards and the back of his shirt was dotted with claret.

I don't know who I felt more sorry for, my friend or the girls who had wax his hairy, hairy back.

Back
Top Bottom