Gem SS PTFE

Had me panicking there, just looked still seems to be there:

Sorry about that.
When I searched under single edge blades the Gem's didn't appear.
I've put an "inform me when in stock" alert on these so I'm hoping we hear something soon.

It would be nice to get some feedback from @Paul
Last update I had by email was on the 8th July where stock was expected soon but still no firm date

@Dazednconfused lol no drama, I've done the same and I still check almost daily just in case.

Mid next week I'll put an order in with agar as a test, chances are they're all from the same supplier though so I don't really expect to get them any quicker.

Last update I had by email was on the 8th July where stock was expected soon but still no firm date

@Dazednconfused lol no drama, I've done the same and I still check almost daily just in case.

Mid next week I'll put an order in with agar as a test, chances are they're all from the same supplier though so I don't really expect to get them any quicker.
I have not forgotten you, but have been busy
Mike B

Hey, I don't really need them now but if you're still wanting to move them on then yes I'll still take them off your hands because I said I would.

If you're not phased one way or the other then I'm good.

Cheers

Marc
Hi Marc,
Think I will keep hold of the them, just had a superb Shave with an ER 1912.
Mike

Hi Marc,
Think I will keep hold of the them, just had a superb Shave with an ER 1912.
Mike
Hey Mike,

No problem at all, by my calculations I've got a minimum of 5 years coverage. And that's if I shave everyday with only these blades (which won't happen) taking it to 10 shaves. So unless they stop making them entirely I should be able to weather the next drought lol.

Thank you for getting in touch and the offer, glad you enjoyed the shave!

Cheers

Marc

Back
Top Bottom