Gillette DE razors back to life

As we all know DE shaving is coming back again, I was just wondering whether some day they bring back and reintroduce razors such as the fat boy and aristo at a mass marketed level,any thoughts? :roll:

i guess the problem is where is the profit to be made.........yeah you can charge a high price for the razor but the blades are cheap, and if the razors were built like past vintage ones, they will last for over 50 years, not enough profit for P&G or Wilkinson for all that time etc etc.

it's not what the customer wants, it's what makes the money that decides.

If I win the lottery one day I'm gonna start my own company and reintroduce vintage DE razors and retail them in every corner shop, which would make sunburyboys collection worthless. :lol:

Correspondingly, I wonder if current modern adjustables like the Merkur Vision and Futur will have the desirable status in the future that the Fatboy and Aristocat do now?

quattrojames said:
Correspondingly, I wonder if current modern adjustables like the Merkur Vision and Futur will have the desirable status in the future that the Fatboy and Aristocat do now?

That's a very good point James :roll:

Back
Top Bottom