Gillette Rubie Platinum Plus Blades

Morning
Was going through my blade stash this morning and came across a packet of these blades,decided to stick one in my R41 and what a cracking blade nice and smooth.

I have no idea where this packet of blades came from so has anyone got any they would like to sell or trade with.has anyone else used them?

Have a nice day
Scotty

I have some of these and love them but be warned,i believe this blade has been faked so be careful where you purchase from.
I think it was idiotdoc that sold the fakes along with fake Iridiums and somebody has posted a thread on how to spot fake Rubies,though it may be on the Badger and Blade forum.

Dave.

trainman said:
I have some of these and love them but be warned,i believe this blade has been faked so be careful where you purchase from.
I think it was idiotdoc that sold the fakes along with fake Iridiums and somebody has posted a thread on how to spot fake Rubies,though it may be on the Badger and Blade forum.

Dave.

Cheers for the heads up Dave finding it hard to source any apart from the states.

http://www.razorbladesandmore.com/content/100-gillette-rubie-platinum-plus-double-edge-blades.
Can't seem to find any UK retailers.

Yeah this is the only place I have seen them. Interesting that the font down the bottom looks just like the modern Rapira blades, which I also really like.
I have pulled the plug on the Rubies and will post in my Blades Review sticky when I get them. Encouraging to hear someone likes them a lot.

Back
Top Bottom