Hallo allemaal

Thank you all for the warm welcome....

And with Max - A Dutch guy, living in the south of France on an English forum. How much more european union can you get :)

And forgive me for being rude by signing with /m - that's a shorthand. I'll include my full name here.

/marcel

mrkiii said:
And with Max - A Dutch guy, living in the south of France on an English forum. How much more european union can you get :)

Hey Marcel, yes, dutch, living in france (after having lived in a few other countries), wouldn't/couldn't live in holland anymore.. cold, damp, busy!
And just for you, my real first name is only pronounceable to a fellow dutchie, so here it goes: "Merijn" :p

Groet!

M.

FrenchBlade said:
mrkiii said:

Hey Marcel, yes, dutch, living in france (after having lived in a few other countries), wouldn't/couldn't live in holland anymore.. cold, damp, busy!
And just for you, my real first name is only pronounceable to a fellow dutchie, so here it goes: "Merijn" :p

Groet!

M.
That 'ij' trips up nearly every non-dutch I konw :lol:

Agree on your judgement of the country though. I can handle the cold & damp but the busy is killing.

/marcel

Blyth Spirit said:
What ho Mrkiii?

Enjoy a touch of worldwide spending!

:)
Thanks - and my wife is already used to packages from China (for photo, phone and other electronics) so now she'll be seeing them from other places as well :)

/marcel

Back
Top Bottom