Hello from Ukraine

Welcome from me too, another straight shaver. A great start to your journey, sounds like an enjoyable end to your business trip to London.

Whenever I think of shaving the back of my neck, I have visions of disgraced samurai and wicker baskets... guess that's my subconscious telling me straight razors are best round the front of the head and to stick to my hair clippers at the back.

Think I’ve only ever seen the odd one or two guys doing head shaves with a straight razor and they looked very proficient..if you want it enough and have the patience to learn and perseverance you can achieve it
Oh to be honest I made such a progress with it for the last few weeks. But back of the head still an issue.

Welcome from me too, another straight shaver. A great start to your journey, sounds like an enjoyable end to your business trip to London.

Whenever I think of shaving the back of my neck, I have visions of disgraced samurai and wicker baskets... guess that's my subconscious telling me straight razors are best round the front of the head and to stick to my hair clippers at the back.
Well, so far I use DE razor for the back of my head. But with the time I believe I will succeed it this as well!)

Back
Top Bottom