Hi I'm mattlad.......

A little more about me:-

I'm still a kid, a 40 something kid........... :?

In the dark past I used to shave with G1lette gel and a Mach 3 turbo power razor thingy, whatever it was called.

I now have the following shaving hardware:- A Bluebeards Revenge Scimitar DE razor, a Men-U bristle brush, a Merker Futur Razor, and a jug type ceramic shaving mug that I inherited off my grandfather.

And the software:- I have Bluebeards Revenge Shaving Cream and Bluebeards Revenge Post Shave Balm. I also have a bowl of Erasmic shaving soap.

For razor blades I am using Derby Extra.

I have not yet got the Merkur razor out of first gear ( setting 1..... get it?! ;) ) or exactly what I am supposed to do with the shaving mug.......... :roll:

I love the smoothness of my face! :D and so far I have managed to shave without shedding too much blood............ :eek:

Now shaving is no longer a chore to be endured but a pleasure to look forward to! :)

Hi & very welcome Matt. If that Bluebeard's razor has the 89 head as I believe they may have you've chosen a very nice piece of kit. I wouldn't be in too much of a rush to dial up the Merkur just yet, were I you. Always a gr8 temptation to faff around with all the variables (in my world anyway !).

JohnnyO. \ :cool:

Back
Top Bottom