Hotel Chocolat Velvetiser Gadget

Was recently gifted a Velvetiser machine, wonderful thing. Makes great cafe quality hot chocolate in minutes and will definitely cut down on my trips to Nero but may also increase my waist line!

One tip I discovered is to buy the huge 1kg bags of chocolate flakes from amazon instead of their own overpriced stuff.

Any other hot chocolate lovers here?

Was recently gifted a Velvetiser machine, wonderful thing. Makes great cafe quality hot chocolate in minutes and will definitely cut down on my trips to Nero but may also increase my waist line!

One tip I discovered is to buy the huge 1kg bags of chocolate flakes from amazon instead of their own overpriced stuff.

Any other hot chocolate lovers here?
When ever I come across a Cafe Nero I always order their hot chocolate, I love it! :)

Paul.

I love hot chocolate. I try to avoid too much indulgence, at home I just have Cadbury and hot milk at bed time, not the top drawer stuff. We've got a velvetiser though, received as a gift and it's very tasty with the hotel chocolate sachets, but a bit pricey. I wish it was a bit hotter though, the temperature it comes out makes me want to down it in one.

When I'm out I normally get coffee unless in Nero cos their coffee is too dark for me. Glad to know the chocolate is a good alternative.

At home I make hot chocolate with normal drinking chocolate powder but I steam the milk on my espresso machine, which makes it a real treat with the texture I can get from the milk.

The best hot chocolate I had was in Colombia at a chain cafe, Juan Valdez. I also bought one of their decadent chocolate brownies that weighed what seemed like a gold brick as it was so dense!! I almost OD'd on chocolate from those two!! o_O

Back
Top Bottom