Induction Hob

I dislike electric hobs immensely but I'm thinking of installing an induction hob as a compromise because its going to save a lot of grief by not having to move the gas supply.

Anybody use these frequently and like them?

I got my mum and dad a Portable Twin ring one, it's good for things like heating up Soup and doing Stir Fries and Steaks etc as it's instant Fast heat up..... mum seems to like it, well i guess she wouldn't complain even if it was crap.....as i'm an only child and mummys little soldier still :oops:

Cooking, besides shaving, is one of my fav pastimes, and I could not live anywhere without a gas hob, ever tried making a sauce on a electric cooker.. you're destined to fail half the time.

Talking of which, we could somewhere share manly recipes (food and drink), like wine marinated chicken, or wild boar.. if anyone is interested.. (beer can chicken anyone?)

FB.

FrenchBlade said:
Cooking, besides shaving, is one of my fav pastimes, and I could not live anywhere without a gas hob, ever tried making a sauce on a electric cooker.. you're destined to fail half the time.

Talking of which, we could somewhere share manly recipes (food and drink), like wine marinated chicken, or wild boar.. if anyone is interested.. (beer can chicken anyone?)

FB.

You can do that, there's a food and drink section. I was going to suggest having a look at the bread making method I posted but you are in France so there is probably little point.

antdad said:
I thought it was French law that every citizen should be able to fall out of bed and into a boulangerie?
True, and I have a friend who is a "boulanger", so I usually stop over after a heavy night out to pick up fresh croisants at 5am. (he starts at 1am, first lot comes out of the oven around 2:30-3:00am)

But I enjoy making wholegrain bread with walnuts or olives and stuff like that ;)

FB.

FrenchBlade said:
antdad said:
I thought it was French law that every citizen should be able to fall out of bed and into a boulangerie?
True, and I have a friend who is a "boulanger", so I usually stop over after a heavy night out to pick up fresh croisants at 5am. (he starts at 1am, first lot comes out of the oven around 2:30-3:00am)

But I enjoy making wholegrain bread with walnuts or olives and stuff like that ;)

FB.

give me warburtons toastie anyday :D

Back
Top Bottom