Laser Hair Removal

I recently underwent laser hair removal on my scalp. Tired of the daily chore of shaving my head and the constant risk of cuts or nicks, I’d tried countless razors, techniques, and skincare products, but the five o’clock shadow was inevitable. In fact, I felt the more I shaved, the darker the shadow became.

I discovered laser hair removal through a YouTube video and was impressed by the results. Unfortunately, most London clinics didn’t offer scalp treatments. However, I eventually found a local practice that did. After a consultation, I committed to an eight-session package.

It’s been a week since my sixth session, and I haven’t had to shave my head once in a five day period which is remarkable. The hair growth is minimal and hardly noticeable. This is the longest I’ve gone without shaving in ages.

Without the constant irritation of shaving and with the hair follicles being removed, my horseshoe-shaped hair pattern has lightened significantly. I’m hopeful that the skin tone on top will eventually match the sides.

I wanted to share my experience in case it helps others.

I recently underwent laser hair removal on my scalp. Tired of the daily chore of shaving my head and the constant risk of cuts or nicks, I’d tried countless razors, techniques, and skincare products, but the five o’clock shadow was inevitable. In fact, I felt the more I shaved, the darker the shadow became.

I discovered laser hair removal through a YouTube video and was impressed by the results. Unfortunately, most London clinics didn’t offer scalp treatments. However, I eventually found a local practice that did. After a consultation, I committed to an eight-session package.

It’s been a week since my sixth session, and I haven’t had to shave my head once in a five day period which is remarkable. The hair growth is minimal and hardly noticeable. This is the longest I’ve gone without shaving in ages.

Without the constant irritation of shaving and with the hair follicles being removed, my horseshoe-shaped hair pattern has lightened significantly. I’m hopeful that the skin tone on top will eventually match the sides.

I wanted to share my experience in case it helps others.
Interesting and I have not really considered laser treatment for my head.
Dare I ask around what kind of ball park figure would one be looking at?

Back
Top Bottom