Mmmmmm Gold!

Thanks guys, I'm very pleased with how it's turned out.

@Dr Terror It is in fact brushed! It's taken a good bit of experimenting to get this sort of finish....might have to look at rhodium now as all the kits I found for that were brush kits.
:eek: I am truly shocked!.You certainly nailed it good and proper!.Rhodium...I sure I have seen a bath solution out there somewhere...think it was about £100 a litre mind,I may be wrong,as it was about a year ago I think I saw it:confused:!.

:eek: I am truly shocked!.You certainly nailed it good and proper!.Rhodium...I sure I have seen a bath solution out there somewhere...think it was about £100 a litre mind,I may be wrong,as it was about a year ago I think I saw it:confused:!.

Thank you :)

I'd not managed to find a rhodium bath last time I looked, it wasn't a very thorough look to be fair! 100 quid a litre not exactly cheap! I think I might experiment with black nickel before I go down that route.

Thank you :)

I'd not managed to find a rhodium bath last time I looked, it wasn't a very thorough look to be fair! 100 quid a litre not exactly cheap! I think I might experiment with black nickel before I go down that route.
What I want to know is,WTF do you use as an anode?,I have never seen a lump of pure rhodium!,so if you shelled out £100,how long would it realistically last???.
Another thing,apparently palladium is the way to go,If I remember rightly,it is more eco friendly,lasts longer,cheaper,shiny'er,and harder than rhodium... But I am recalling things I read about a year ago,so you will have to check it out for yourself!!!

Back
Top Bottom