New grinder arrived today

Well I was sick of using a porlex hand grinder for my non espresso and changing the mc2 between different grinds was just too hard so today took delivery of.

6a1a5fb0.jpg

A mahlkonig vario a lot quieter and so much easier to change grinds.
I could have got a lesser grinder for brewed only but I wanted just one to take up less room

antdad said:
Very nice, my Mazzer SJ is just way too big I must downscale. Right Mik?

Have you tried the small hoppers, made for the Mini Mazzers? Works great and fits under the cupboards ... Fantastic grinders though and I'm _not_ changing mine :D

Cheers guys it was this or a mazzer Sj or major. Nope no iPod dock Steve. But the timer does 1/10 of seconds and has been within 0.5 g all 6 shots so far so I am happy.

Mikael said:
antdad said:

Have you tried the small hoppers, made for the Mini Mazzers? Works great and fits under the cupboards ... Fantastic grinders though and I'm _not_ changing mine :D

Its the blinking dozzer that gets on my ****.

antdad said:
Mikael said:
antdad said:

Its the blinking dozzer that gets on my ****.

Aha, well, I remember I thought it could never be much better than my Macap M4, but it was more silent and (and the Macap was rather silent to start with) and it grinds _real_ fast. What would you go for, there's nothing smaller that can replace your Super Jolly and do keep the standard... or?

Could do, when I bought the damn thing it was for 20+ shots a day, now its just me and a couple of other caffeine monkeys and the doser isn't worth filling.

MMMmm shiny.
I love my MC2 and it has made a massive difference to my shots (actually not as much difference maybe than changing the gaggia pressurised basket...)
But it cannot be adjusted.
Id like to have a play with one of these. very cool Pedro.
Cheers
Tim

Pedro, what did you do with the MC2 as I'm after one of them as new to all this expresso stuff and realise I need a grinder. Regards

Very nice pedro.
I have been tossing up whether one of these or a Mazzer mini. I fear niether will happen as everytime i get funds sorted something else jumps the priority list LOL.

Back
Top Bottom