Orient automatic watches

OrangeSport said:
Looking good! Strap suits it well...

You can make out the brown in the photo then, eh? Well, that's something at least...

Me and photography just don't get on! :huh:

Northam, let's see pictures of yours please. And of you've anymore additions o' EnablerSport, let's see 'em too. Maybe on yon other thread though.

Gairdner said:
OrangeSport said:

You can make out the brown in the photo then, eh? Well, that's something at least...

Northam, let's see pictures of yours please. And of you've anymore additions o' EnablerSport, let's see 'em too. Maybe on yon other thread though.

[attachment=10750]

Taken a few days ago.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401654512.380361.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401654512.380361.jpg
    315.2 KB · Views: 28
Northam Saint said:
Gairdner said:
OrangeSport said:

Taken a few days ago.

Now that IS nice. I'm going to have to try and get a classy gold case, white face and black strap job past the gaffer in the next few months......:angel:

In fact I may shamefully just copy you! I had been thinking of another one at £58 but I like the dials on yours and especially the gold date surround. Is the glass flat to the case or is their a slight dome?

Gairdner said:
Northam Saint said:
Gairdner said:
OrangeSport said:

Taken a few days ago.

Now that IS nice. I'm going to have to try and get a classy gold case, white face and black strap job past the gaffer in the next few months......:angel:

In fact I may shamefully just copy you! I had been thinking of another one at £58 but I like the dials on yours and especially the gold date surround. Is the glass flat to the case or is their a slight dome?

It's a flat glass, and the dial is a champagne colour. It's the Rose Gold coloured version. The sides of the case as well as the pin area have a Matt finish. It was love at first sight for me. I live the dials and the slightly different look. It's a brown strap and I have of course as I said replaced the buckle with a deployment style one.

Northam Saint said:
Gairdner said:
Northam Saint said:
Gairdner said:
OrangeSport said:

Taken a few days ago.

It's a flat glass, and the dial is a champagne colour. It's the Rose Gold coloured version. The sides of the case as well as the pin area have a Matt finish. It was love at first sight for me. I live the dials and the slightly different look. It's a brown strap and I have of course as I said replaced the buckle with a deployment style one.

Thanks for the info. I wonder if the plain gold version has a champagne dial? That would be my preferred option too. Must get my head round this deployment buckle.

Here you go.
[attachment=10751]
Buckle, note no pin.
[attachment=10752]
Side view closed.
[attachment=10753]
Open.
[attachment=10754]
Expanded.

So to fit you adjust the buckle to desired size. It's on a pin and clips open and closed. To open you depress side buttons , once one wrist YouTube simply fold the two dudes in and they clip in place. Do no feeding the strap through the buckle everytime.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401657517.306678.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401657517.306678.jpg
    310.2 KB · Views: 18
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401657560.477181.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401657560.477181.jpg
    384.2 KB · Views: 19
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401657588.129865.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401657588.129865.jpg
    367 KB · Views: 22
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401657612.148877.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401657612.148877.jpg
    327.5 KB · Views: 17
Northam Saint said:
Here you go.

Buckle, note no pin.

Side view closed.

Open.

Expanded.

So to fit you adjust the buckle to desired size. It's on a pin and clips open and closed. To open you depress side buttons , once one wrist YouTube simply fold the two dudes in and they clip in place. Do no feeding the strap through the buckle everytime.

Thank you very much indeed for that! Guess what I'm off to order? Perhaps not an expensive enablement but a jolly practical one. :D

So like this then, the push-button type?

Push%20button%20deployant%20clasp.jpg

Gairdner said:
Northam Saint said:
Here you go.

Buckle, note no pin.

Side view closed.

Open.

Expanded.

Thank you very much indeed for that! Guess what I'm off to order? Perhaps not an expensive enablement but a jolly practical one. :D

So like this then, the push-button type?

Push%20button%20deployant%20clasp.jpg

That's the one. Measure the size of the buckle end of the watch strap you want to use. I found that the strap was a 22mm at the watch bar end but 21mm on the buckle end, if that makes sense.

My new strap is 22mm at the watch and 20mm at the buckle. TSS have a very good diagram that shows the hidden post that slots into the strap hole but I think that knackers me as my strap is a Panerai style i.e. the buckle prong and holes are rectangular. Sheesh (as Martin might say).

Gairdner said:
My new strap is 22mm at the watch and 20mm at the buckle. TSS have a very good diagram that shows the hidden post that slots into the strap hole but I think that knackers me as my strap is a Panerai style i.e. the buckle prong and holes are rectangular. Sheesh (as Martin might say).

Ahh that could be a problem. Them Panerai square holes are bigger than the average round holes aren't they ?

Aye, Richard Burton in Where Eagles Dare got it wrong when he famously said, "A hole is a hole is a hole, as they say". I did find some Panerai-style deployant clasps but they're twice what I paid for the strap and nearly half of the watch's cost! Hey ho, buckle it is for now but deployment for next watch/strap. Really appreciate the advice and your time on this, NS. :D

Gairdner said:
Aye, Richard Burton in Where Eagles Dare got it wrong when he famously said, "A hole is a hole is a hole, as they say". I did find some Panerai-style deployant clasps but they're twice what I paid for the strap and nearly half of the watch's cost! Hey ho, buckle it is for now but deployment for next watch/strap. Really appreciate the advice and your time on this, NS. :D

Indeed he did. Some holes are bigger than others and need more to fill ................. NO let's not get in to that ..........OOOPPSS ......I mean let's not go down that .......I'll shut up before I dig my self into a deeper ........!

No problem a pleasure to be of assistance.

PMSL....:icon_lol:

I reckon I'll go plain Jane with this fellow at £58 and no replacement strap required as it's a nice & plain, smooth black that will take a deployment clasp just fine. The low cost helps keep it under the SWMBO's radar.....I hope.

FER2C003W0_MED.jpg

Back
Top Bottom