Palmolive Sensitive

Ids

I've found some of this cream on vintagescent.com but was hoping if there's a UK source and I'm hoping even more so that it smells the same as the normal cream but doesn't irritate me.

If it's fragrance that irritates you then Palmolive sensitive still has a bucket load.

Speick is supposed to be hypo watchyamacallit as well as AoS unscented.

Hunnymonster? My eyes aren't so good.....

I picked up some in Bulgaria recently (obviously that's not much help to you) but the smell to my nose isn't the same as the regular.

Ingredients: Aqua, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Potassium Hydroxide, Coconut Acid, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Silicate, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Limonene.

It's made in Italy in case that might give you a lead on further supplies.

Markets mentioned on the packaging:
Poland, Romania, Moldova, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia, Bulgaria, Albania.

hunnymonster said:
I picked up some in Bulgaria recently (obviously that's not much help to you) but the smell to my nose isn't the same as the regular.

Ingredients: Aqua, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Potassium Hydroxide, Coconut Acid, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Silicate, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Limonene.

It's made in Italy in case that might give you a lead on further supplies.

Markets mentioned on the packaging:
Poland, Romania, Moldova, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia, Bulgaria, Albania.

Not exactly the same....
The one in vintagescent should be the same we have easy acess in Portugal and I can´t find any reference to where it´s made.
What I can tell you is that the ingredients on the tube I have are the same, but in different order: Potassium Chloride down on the list and more aloe vera? This tube states "Palmolive Sensitive Aloe Vera".
Ingredients: Aqua, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Potassium Hydroxide, Coconut Acid, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum, Sodium Silicate, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Potassium Chloride,Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Limonene.

IMHO it´s a good cream with a very gentle and nice(always subjective,,,) subtle scent( more subtle than the normal one).
Let me know if I can help in any way!

The most distinctive feature of this cream is the ease of lathering. This thing lathers almost just by looking at it, its my suggestion for newbies if they have easy access to it.
The scent is more subtle than the Classic version.

Back
Top Bottom