Pants!

Tall_Paul said:
How have you found the sizing? I'm normally medium (have around a 34" waist) but I've read these can be tight (and it says 32-34" for medium on their website).

I'm around a 32" waist and I find the medium comfortably snug enough to say - try a large.
I find many of the slightly more "teen" clothing lines size for the slimmer chap. Which is nice! Stuffing my 6' tall 32" waisted 11st racing snake physique into size small undercrackers just never quite worked out.

Also they do free returns within the EU so pick a size and try them out.

Count of Undolpho said:
Tall_Paul said:
How have you found the sizing? I'm normally medium (have around a 34" waist) but I've read these can be tight (and it says 32-34" for medium on their website).

I'm around a 32" waist and I find the medium comfortably snug enough to say - try a large.
I find many of the slightly more "teen" clothing lines size for the slimmer chap. Which is nice! Stuffing my 6' tall 32" waisted 11st racing snake physique into size small undercrackers just never quite worked out.

Also they do free returns within the EU so pick a size and try them out.

I'm 34-36 depending on manufacture, but I always go for a nice snug medium hipster/trunk. I can't stand boxers or loose fitting pants.

The hipster trunk is the optimum pant for the presentation of the package, is a quote I heard from Gok Wan, fashion guru, in 2009. I've worn them ever since as I like to be well presented....

Nice broad piece of elastic around my waist is my preference and seeing as I rarely, if ever, wander round in just my kecks presentation falls a long way second to comfort.

Back
Top Bottom