Possible brush damage

A quick question to the brush people, what is the view on the rough edge of in particular the MWF ceramic dish, regarding possible hair damage loading the soap.
I use MWF full time and load the brush with the puck in the dish and can feel the rough edge of the dish on the brush. Do you think I am doing any long term damage to my brushes. Or am I just being sad.

It has rough edges? I would be careful if it´s sticky edgy, try not to press the brush to hard against the soap/dish. I´m sure some one else´ll give you better/more accurate advice, just my thoughts.

Mikael said:
It has rough edges? I would be careful if it´s sticky edgy, try not to press the brush to hard against the soap/dish. I´m sure some one else´ll give you better/more accurate advice, just my thoughts.

So not such a silly question after all then Mikael, thanks for that, your reply has added a bit of gravitas to this thread as it were.

I have used an entire puck of MWF in the MWF ceramic bowl and have not had any problems with brush damage.

I cannot check the edges of mine, as I dropped it the other week or so on the bathroom floor and so it is no more. :cry:

Back
Top Bottom