Products you will always have in your rotation?

No But I am getting close, the RazoRock stick I have been using since May is wearing down. It is the longest I have had any Alum survive, the holder seems to do the trick though I am sure it would still break if you dropped the holder without the lid on it.

Every bar version of Alum has went the way of bathroom floor or sink hockey sooner or later, it shatters and then you are salvaging (hoping) for a large chunk you can still use.

I dunno, I´ve been looking several times and thinking of posting in this thread, but I can´t say I´ve got stuff that can not be replaced.

I would be sad if I had no: Cella, Nannys soap, OS Fresh Lime, Ogallala Lime & Pepper (new on the "list"), Dr Harris Sandalwood AS, Proraso pre/post (time to use it when winter/the cold arrives, for me). I like Henks soaps also, but I haven´t used them long/much enough to be sure.

Audio: I dropped my RazorRock to the floor (tiles) and it hold, but the handlebase cracked some.

Mikael said:
I dunno, I´ve been looking several times and thinking of posting in this thread, but I can´t say I´ve got stuff that can not be replaced.

I would be sad if I had no: Cella, Nannys soap, OS Fresh Lime, Ogallala Lime & Pepper (new on the "list"), Dr Harris Sandalwood AS, Proraso pre/post (time to use it when winter/the cold arrives, for me). I like Henks soaps also, but I haven´t used them long/much enough to be sure.

Audio: I dropped my RazorRock to the floor (tiles) and it hold, but the handlebase cracked some.

That is impressive Mikael, for taking that test I think you deserve another one. PM me your address and I will send you a new one. You can keep that one in reserve. There is no outer cardboard carton just the stick and cover.

Audiolab said:
That is impressive Mikael, for taking that test I think you deserve another one. PM me your address and I will send you a new one. You can keep that one in reserve. There is no outer cardboard carton just the stick and cover.

Thank you, very generous of you! But it was no test, it happened a couple of months ago by accident. I do have three new ones as back ups though, so it´s not necessary to send any. It was very nice of you anyhow, thanks again!

Ah I remember now you got them direct from Joe, same source as me and anyone is welcome to get them from him on an individual basis. I just said I would keep a perpetual eBay listing for the people who contact him via B&B and I can dispatch one or two much easier and cheaper from here than Canada. The main reason I have then to sell was to get them cheaper for TSR, £5 posted is a good price for these but I have to add on the eBay listing, final value and PayPal fee so it works out a lot more expensive.

They are good little sticks, mine came with me on holiday and the best part was I didn't have to think about what to wrap it up in. It is ready to travel and good to hear it can survive a drop. The missus uses one as a deo because it leaves no white trace when wearing black, she loves it as a deo says it is a good 24 hour effect.

Come to think of it if anything Alum is the only item of my shaving routine that is totally fixed, I always use a splash but I swap them around the Alum does not same block since May.

Audiolab said:
Ah I remember now you got them direct from Joe, same source as me and anyone is welcome to get them from him on an individual basis. I just said I would keep a perpetual eBay listing for the people who contact him via B&B and I can dispatch one or two much easier and cheaper from here than Canada. The main reason I have then to sell was to get them cheaper for TSR, £5 posted is a good price for these but I have to add on the eBay listing, final value and PayPal fee so it works out a lot more expensive.

They are good little sticks, mine came with me on holiday and the best part was I didn't have to think about what to wrap it up in. It is ready to travel and good to hear it can survive a drop. The missus uses one as a deo because it leaves no white trace when wearing black, she loves it as a deo says it is a good 24 hour effect.

Come to think of it if anything Alum is the only item of my shaving routine that is totally fixed, I always use a splash but I swap them around the Alum does not same block since May.

Are you still selling these, if so, how much? Would be interested in one.. :D

Max

Yeah I remember Mikael, think we got them around the same time.

FB they are £5 including posting.

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3617" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3617</a><!-- l -->

Back
Top Bottom