Sharp Titanium

Just wondering if anybody else has tried these?

616vxuS5gQL._AC_SX450_.jpg

I know Bangladeshi blades have either a bad reputation or are unknown to most, but these are actually very good. Seem very similar to the 'stainless' output from Gillette St P to me. I've been using this week in my Karve SS SB - D Plate, which can be fickle with blades, but the results have been outstanding. The also improve in terms of smoothness after the first shave.

B&B Discussion

Amazon DE - Cheapest Source

I have the whole range in ... also found under the LOI and Champion brands. I just need an appropriate opportunity to try them out in one go.

The only one I have tried is the 7AM which I have two versions of, one presumably an older generation. That blade I can say was truly excellent. I look forward to trying out the rest.

... and naturally making up some sorta guide.

Titanium coated? sputtered? in other blade ranges tend to be the super-super-smooth experience.

I've tried this, which I found to be right at the top of what I would define as mid-tier (would happily use again). I've also tried the Clifton Classic from the same manufacturers which fell under 'do not buy again', mainly because I could only get one good shave out of them.

I have used the Sharp Titanium ( and at least one of its LOI Titanium rebadges ), and as Weean mentioned, it falls into the upper end of my mid-tier blades. I don't think it is as sharp as most of the Gillette range I have in my collection, but it is by no means dull. I slightly prefer it to its Sharp Platinum cousin.

I get along with various blades, so keep that in mind when you read my testimony.

I've only used one other Samah blade, the 7AM Platinum which I didn't get on with.

@SeanC sent me some Sharp Titaniums and I've used one for the last 4 shaves. I was expecting it to be too sharp on the harsh side of things but it wasn't as sharp as I expected. A touch less than the sharpest Gillette blades, but the Sharp Titanium really shines for how smooth it is. It's an excellent blade. I'd have no problems in recommending this blade.

Iv also got the whole range
and like everything else i haven’t tried them all.
infact i can’t remember what iv tried & what iv not but i remember not been that keen,
hence not trying the rest,
i really should have them a go

Back
Top Bottom