Shooting stick / seat

p.b

I want a decent quality shooting stick seat something like this: http://www.walkingsticksonline.co.uk/new/walking_sticks/h04lc_shooting_stick.php

I've been to the local saddlery but the ones they had there were a bit meh. Ideally I'd like to see it in the flesh but that is probably not going to be possible. Does anyone know what brands are worth the premium or a shop local to Brentwood, Essex that stocks them? Maximum budget is £100 but ideally £75.

cheers, Paul

WHy not buy Emily's - everything I've bought from her has been good as gold - and then send it back if you don''t like it. Distance Buying gives you that right.

With walking sticks rather than shooting sticks, I quickly discovered that a very few makers supply all the retailers who sell them retail at all sorts of prices with all sorts of descriptions. Artisan makers produce different products but always at a premium.

those are a work of art and you need a degree of dexterity to fit a pert backside on one....as it happens i have neither and quickly dispatched mine foc to a member on a blade forum

horses for courses

Back
Top Bottom