Silver Star Super Stainless DE Blades

Pretty convinced I don’t need another 200 blades, but LaBarbiera are selling 200 Silver Star Super Stainless blades for £10.99, which I thought is a bit of a bargain.

I think these are fine blades and enjoy using them, so thought I would share.

There's a lot of love for these blades. I only tried one or two and wasn't that impressed but I might give them another go.
I tried Treet Dura Sharp and wasn't that impressed initially and now I like them.

They are already perhaps my favourite blade. I think it was a post from you that led me to buy some in the first place.

It is a bargain!

These are top class blades ... and might well become one of your favourites. 200 enough? :unsure:

Last edited:
I think these might be my favourite blades too. they're nice and sharp but also very smooth. they feel very safe and comfortable but get me BBS very easily. being so cheap is a plus as well. I definitely don't need more blades but considering getting another 200 just because I like them so much.

I used one in a fat handle tech for the last three days and got perfect shaves every time.

there are sharper blades but they can come with some roughness or irritation or the need to be very careful. there are smoother blades but they can be duller and tug a little or give some resistance. these seem to be spot on for me and tick all the boxes.

These are fall under my every time I purchase something from that place I always add 100 Nacet blades and now 100 or 200 silvers stars to the basket just for the free postage. *wink wink*
Both are cracking blades at a brilliant price.

Back
Top Bottom