Single Edge Noob

Hi guys. Want to have a go with a single edge razor, would love a Cobra, but they are expensive and hard to come by. Therefore, I am thinking what else is out there.

So, what would you suggest might be a good introduction to SE, read only priced and fairly easy to get hold of?

Almost any clean (shave quality) Ever Ready or GEM with a GEM blade will (hopefully) revolutionise your experience of effortless shaving quality. Plse don't be even contemplating spending anything like what a Cobra would cost until you've tried one of the much more easily available and inexpensive alternatives. After all, though I'm sold on them you may well decide that they're not for you.

JohnnyO. \:icon_razz:

JohnnyO said:
Almost any clean (shave quality) Ever Ready or GEM with a GEM blade will (hopefully) revolutionise your experience of effortless shaving quality. Plse don't be even contemplating spending anything like what a Cobra would cost until you've tried one of the much more easily available and inexpensive alternatives. After all, though I'm sold on them you may well decide that they're not for you.

JohnnyO. \:icon_razz:

Thanks for that Johnnyo

As JohnnyO said, evereadys, gems, and valets, are all easys to come by, and even on ebay you can pick one up with change for a twenty. perhaps someone on here has one for sale.

rob

Back
Top Bottom