SOTD: Saturday 1 June - Friday 7 June 2024.

Thank you Ken... Good news with Bella

And, as my final ('final' as in 'final'. Not my 'final' from the previous week) entry for this past week of SOTD's I am pleased (and distressed) to present the last two evening's shaves themed, 'Uranium Hexaflouride and other nasty materials'

Thursday

Arsenicks and razors - Tatara Nodachi
(Don't shave your bottom with a blunt blade)
Barbed wire blade - Polsilver Lodz
Benzenearsonic brush - AP Shaving 24mm Cashmere
Captains - Captain Fawcett's scarpicchio
Mercuric moisturiser - L'Occitane Cade
Plutonium perfume - Goutal Eau De Monsieur

https://giphy.com/xc8TRxZvhZRxC
'Electrif pre shaving'

A stupendous shave even though once again I found myself at the mercy of a 'this will be my last time' blade. Still, it made it through and a very pleasant end to a good day on the river doing something different. Dredging.

Although when I think about it, it's all I've done all my life. As Mrs Satanfriendly would say 'You look like you've been dredged up from the depths of hell'. I suppose there is some truth in there somewhere.

The Goutal put a wonderful edge to the evening's frolicking by the sink time. A kind of Eau Sauvage with finess.

A double header of puffyshoes? Why not...

More? Of course...

Friday

Radioactive razor - 3ONE6
Barbiturate blade - Gillette 7-O'Clock
Booming brush - Zenith dark synthetic
The danger of knowing too much - Signature top secret coconut
MI6 moisturiser - Collagen
Sharpened pole perfume - Laboratory Perfumes Gorse

https://giphy.com/l1J3qtnAJHksHl0oE
'Electrif post shave'

Now, this shave arrives in a fit of temper, being so dismayed that there is 'another' secret coconut soap out there in this world. And bugger me, it's got my name on the bloody lid! '@Satanfriendly'. A feel a law suit coming on here.

However Mr @Electrif ,I am sorry to say but yours is not quite the same formulation and has been developed from some dodgy Chinese chemicals and other dubious 'safe' products. As below:

The small Bounty bars they left out from the tins of 'Celebrations' this Christmas past. Uranium Hexaflouride and something which has so far found to be similar to a chemical found in used cat litter.

Sorry mate, it's basically the ultimate rat posion.

Did I have a good shave?

Too bloody right I did. The 3ONE6 performing perfectly and working its wonders throught my superb 'Top Secret coconut soap'. When only the best will do, don't cut corners. And feeling so smooth with the Collagen and at least I have some skin remaining.

And after their song 'More' the reply is, my pleasure

And I love you all........Except @Electrif

@Satanfriendly we said we wouldn’t tell @Electrif about the Uranium. His neighbours, however, have noticed he is now glowing in the dark!!