SOTD Saturday 24th September - Friday 30th

Excellent shave set up..I have four Parker razors 99R,98R,24C,& 22R, i find them all excellent, not just for the cost value, all of them with the right blade combo, give me superb shaves, and your right, not too aggressive and not to mild either..they don't get the recognition they rightly deserve imho.Regards.

Last edited:
Pre: Fitjar Soap & Argan Oil
Soap: Provence Sante
Razor: Feather WS-D1S
Blade: Feather (2)
A/S: HBG for Men Sandalwood

Very much a 'getting back on the horse' shave after yesterday's bloodletting.

Nice, smooth, steady shave. Much needed, as a friend is lending me his Fatip Piccolo to try. I mean, what could possibly go wrong?!

ADD 27-09-16
Ducha fría.Asentador Proyet, Kamisori Azuma, jabón GolDachs sándalo, brocha Proyet tejón dos bandas, AS Myrsol Don Miguel.
Parada en los pits del afeitado que fue revitalizante. Se percibe y disfruta diferente el Kamisori a la navaja barbera. Este Azuma es de acero inglés curiosamente. Toda una delicia el aroma de Jazmín. Listo para seguir, la semana viene pesada nuevamente (ya ni me extraña)

Enviado desde la guarida del lobo [emoji191]

Gran fotografía

Great kamisori and brush pal.

Prorasso White,
No idea on the brush,
Voskhod(1)
Merkur futur(2.5)
Boots witch hazel
Nivea men
Chris Adams DX77

With all the talk on the Merkur Futur, I thought I would get re acquainted with mine,
I first tried the Raspira blade, but it was tugging, so I fitted the Voskhod,
I did a 2 pass with pickups and had a fine shave, though I think that the progress just edges it on usability, in my opinion, a good shave none the less.

ADD 27-09-16
Cold shower. Razor Strop Proyet, kamisori azuma, soap, Brush Goldachs Sandalwood Proyet Badger two bands, Ace Myrsol Don Miguel.
Stop in the pits of shaving that was invigorating. Is perceived and enjoy different the kamisori to the straight razor. This Azuma is made of steel English curiously. All a delight the scent of Jasmine. Ready to go on, the week comes heavy again (I do wonder)

Well said that man