SOTD: Saturday 25 November - Friday 1 December 2023.

Didn't shave yesterday and gave the pro guard blade another run in the Oran.
I get a pretty close shave very quickly and then it takes multiple passes to get super-close. Some irritation as a result of me pushing and expecting too much.

Next time with this razor I might try a different blade and see how much the shave varies.

Rating: 4 / 5

Razor: Occams Oren
Blade: Feather Pro Guard
Brush: Vulfix 404 "The Grosvenor"
Lather: RazoRock Zi Peppino
Additional Care: Nivea Post-shave Balm

Evening ladies and gentlemen. And may be the not so gentle among you. It only takes me to say, for my final entry for this past week of SOTD's those chaps at SHITT have declared this shave to be themed, 'Naked unattraction'

20231201_170807.jpg

Rude razor - Stainless Mongoose
Bollocky blade - Kai Titan mild
Babies arm brush - Zenith dark synthetic
Starkers soap - ADP Collezione Barbierre
Bare skinned balm - Proraso

'See Satan and Frank got arrested today. Something to do with walking naked on to a film set'
'Pair of dicks'
'Literally'

So a great shave to end this week of shaving adventure reporting and a lovely smooth chap I am as I get ready to freeze my testicles off tugging all night. Oh hum, life never changes.

Have a most wonderful weekend you fantastic forum folk and I give my love to you all.

It only takes those Puffyshoes girls to see out this week and that is me done......

Ps. Frank and I are presently having a night in the cells with a bearded lady called Susan and a rather large chap sporting tattoos across his knuckles, 'Hate' and 'Hate'. I'd love to know where it says, 'Love'

20231201_194918-01.jpeg

My Shave today consisted of...
Prep Proraso preshave balm
Brush LE Badger brush.
Soap Trumpers Eucris.
Razors Twig and Blaze.
Blade Feather and Dorco half blade.
Bowl Obsidian Copper.

Short one today.
I really like the Eucris cream and the Twig leaves me with a better appreciation for it with each use, lovely little razor.
Have a great evening everyone.

SOTD Fri 1 Dec 2023

Continuing with a nod to Masterchef
0810D99B-98DB-44C3-BDA1-78DA4EF771A4.jpeg
Amuse-Bouche - Shower, Imperial Leather face wash

Starter - Proraso Red in glass bowl with Haryali wood handled synthetic brush

Main - Merkur 34C razor with Shark SS blade (1)

Pudding - lather remains face wash, cold rinse, alum block, Forest Fresh ASL, Nivea Replenishing ASB, Mastermind Vintage EDT

Review - The remaining contestant had a tasty, well done shave of 2 easy courses and lashings of plump, slippery lather. Face felt refreshed and well fed

D08649D5-4832-44A6-90BE-867E8B737C28.jpeg
The sometime lifestyle coach and influencer known as Woofles is in kennels for a couple of days as wife and I are off to a wedding

PS. My thanks to @Tony’schin for his concern over my fall, bit of an exaggeration really, more of a stumble followed by a surprised kneel-down and a face lick from a numpty collie. Twisted my back but am fine now

Back
Top Bottom