Tabac Re-Formulated - Now Tallow Free

My refill puck from Amazon has come and is the original! Just opened it and I love the smell! Smells like my dad or grandad used to, though I’ve no idea if they ever used it! I sense I may need to grab another in reserve until they sort the new formula out! And an aftershave… and a stick…

My refill puck from Amazon has come and is the original! Just opened it and I love the smell! Smells like my dad or grandad used to, though I’ve no idea if they ever used it! I sense I may need to grab another in reserve until they sort the new formula out! And an aftershave… and a stick…
To me it smells like perfumed talc taken to volume 11.
It's quite a pleasant scent, but it ain't subtle.

Before you all whip yourselves up in to a stockpiling frenzy, ask yourself the following:
  1. Do I like Tabac?
  2. Am I likely to use my current stash of Tabac before I die?
  3. Do I use Tabac more than once a month?
  4. Do I hoard toilet roll?
If the answer to any of the questions above is 'No', don't panic and save your money.

Before you all whip yourselves up in to a stockpiling frenzy, ask yourself the following:
  1. Do I like Tabac?
  2. Am I likely to use my current stash of Tabac before I die?
  3. Do I use Tabac more than once a month?
  4. Do I hoard toilet roll?
If the answer to any of the questions above is 'No', don't panic and save your money.
1 - yes ! Was even considering edt until you talked me out of it
2- definitely yes (I guess) unless I come across unforeseen death
3. Depends - sometimes few days a month
4 - no I don’t

ordered two shaving stick refills - alongside one shaving stick and one shaving bowl with puck that was lathered about 20 times max so far - that’ll do me for stockpiling

Having just used Tabac for the first time, I must say that despite the scent needing to be dialled-down a bit, I am impressed.
The puck is rock hard, but I had enough lather after a few light swirls for a very pleasant 3 pass shave. We do have quite soft water, so that helps.
This stuff will last ages, even if used regularly.

Not only bees - but also ladies of a certain age. Which is fine - I'm of a certain age. :) - I.

"Ungird your loins, stud!"

DrkLCen.jpg

Back
Top Bottom