Thayers at Boots!

I clicked the link thinking it would be Witch Hazel. If that's Hazel, she's no witch!
As you say though, only the girly kind, no straight up Thayer's that would be of interest. Maybe if the girl oriented stuff does well, they'll start selling the normal bottle.

I clicked the link thinking it would be Witch Hazel. If that's Hazel, she's no witch!
As you say though, only the girly kind, no straight up Thayer's that would be of interest. Maybe if the girl oriented stuff does well, they'll start selling the normal bottle.
I see both toner and astringent - it’s the astringent I use (with added alcohol) so I don’t see what’s girlie about it.

Ah yes I didn't scroll down far enough. Only saw the alcohol free cucumber toner. It was the witch hazel astringent I am curious to try as I have seen a lot of people mentioning it. The mrs has a Boots loyalty card so I may have to get her to grab me some.

Ah yes I didn't scroll down far enough. Only saw the alcohol free cucumber toner. It was the witch hazel astringent I am curious to try as I have seen a lot of people mentioning it. The mrs has a Boots loyalty card so I may have to get her to grab me some.
I like the astringent, it doesn't sting as much as aftershave plus it's got some soothing elements within also. A bottle goes along way! :)

Paul.

Back
Top Bottom