The Soap Alchemist's Iced Lime.

Ids said:
I love the wintergreen smell, reminds me of playing football as a kid when I was really cold, it's definatly a find childhood smell for me!

+1

remember to wash your hands before going for a wizz, not the stuff to get on your boaby :shock:

hunnymonster said:
I'm told the same applies to your Shereen (click for definition, sense 3 or 4) :? :lol:

Makes me glad I have a straight forward surname....and no, no more limericks!!!!

Lipsy, my sales technique has been criticised elsewhere on this forum. And I think that's very unfair. I'm not pushy at all; all I can tell you is that if you use Nanny's shaving soap, you WILL get that promotion, you WILL get that woman, and you WILL find happiness beyond your wildest dreams.

No claims made in this advertisement can be backed up in any way

hunnymonster said:
I'm told the same applies to your Shereen (click for definition, sense 3 or 4) :? :lol:

My wife, a nice person I may add, met the aforementioned Shereen at a counter in Frasers in Glasgow. My wife smiled at her to receive a look up and down and a glare. Maybe the surname should have been Nanjirunt.

I heard that a certain Welsh female singer, was heard shouting in a chip shop 'don't you know who I am'?

I can only hope that when my international fame goes before me, and I have men begging me to scratch their razors, I can behave in a more gentlewomanly fashion. :lol:

Well, if you put it like that…

I've now used the test sample, and I love it.

Performance wise it was as good as you'd want.

However, the scent is lovely. To be fair I've not used many citrus smelling soaps, but this was really good; what I liked most was the smell is very natural, and not synthetic/chemical as is sometimes the case.

I would say that it could do with a little more menthol, I only noticed a little cooling post-shave and not between passes. I understand what others have said earlier, but for me there aren't many 'cooling' soaps/creams on the market so this could be a differentiator and help sales (as long as the lime hit remains).

Either way, I would definitely buy a big pot of this.

I agree with the natural smell you mention, I also use Godrej Lime Deluxe (which gets a knocking on here quite often) - the lather is great, and the smell while not unpleasant is quite artifical compared to this Iced Lime. It is very difficult to get the menthol/lime mix right, I also have some MB Lime Ice, and that's a bit 'too' menthol with the result that it overwhelms the lime, but does give the 'cooling' effect you mention.

Try a bit of Proraso pre shave cream before the Iced Lime to add the menthol effect.

Well, I've been a busy girl, and have now made a new batch with more lime and more menthol. I can't smell the menthol, but it does seem a little more cooling than the samples. And the lime is stronger, but I hope not overpowering.
The old batch is listed on my site called simply 'Lime'; the new batch is called 'Ice & a Slice'.....I don't know if people who really like the menthol cooling effect will think this is cooling enough. Time will tell. I would say that the cooling effect is still quite subtle, but more noticable than the first batch.
I only have one small jar and 2 large of the first batch left, plenty of the second.

You'll be getting an order from me soon enough, though I have just recommended you to a mate – he is looking for something zingy and minty, something that makes your face feel like it's been slapped by a lady (his description, not mine).

Lipsy