The Traditional Shaving Co - Leodis Luxury Shaving Cream

Has anyone tried this cream? I'm intrigued to hear about it's scent.

I was a customer of the Tradional Shaving Co when they had a shop in Leeds. Still urks me that it closed. Would love to visit and give the cream a sniff. Anyway.

Paul H seems to be a fan.....

Back when they first released it they gave away a small number of tubs on the forum to try and get some reviews and a buzz about it out there, I was one of those who received a tub... As I recall it performed like any other Creightons style cream (adequate) and the scent was really nothing special. I used it twice and pif'ed it.
Thank you, sir. Been mooching at creams tonight and stumbled across this product. I'll stick to the brands I know more about.

Ta.

Presumably not to be confused with Signature Soaps "Leodis" soaps.

PS The Signature Soaps "Leodis" are "hybrids" i.e. semi-soft "croaps", and my "Leodis" (Grapefruit, clary sage and Rose Gernaium) is more cream than soap; but superb anyway.

Last edited:
Thank you, sir. Been mooching at creams tonight and stumbled across this product. I'll stick to the brands I know more about.

Ta.
Having tried nearly everything in existence I came to the conclusion premium creams offer very little improvement over a decent budget one. A tube of Speick or Ach Brito will see you right most of the time... British creams are vastly overrated by U.S Anglophiles.

Ta.
G. - If you fancy a sample of the above drop me a pm. I'd agree that it's a decent quality 'Creightons' cream, absolutely not a criticism to my mind, and I like the scent. It's a bit different - the green apple is prominent on opening. Nice. Cheers - I.

Presumably not to be confused with Signature Soaps "Leodis" soaps.

PS The Signature Soaps "Leodis" are "hybrids" i.e. semi-soft "croaps", and my "Leodis" (Grapefruit, clary sage and Rose Gernaium) is more cream than soap; but superb anyway.
It certainly shouldn't be!! Leodis is Roman name for Leeds. All my collection are Roman place names.

Back
Top Bottom