Travel Brush Holder

PHR

Any recommendations for a brush holder or case? I see Simpsons do them, as well as a few on *bay, anyone have any experience of them?

Any recommendations for a brush holder or case? I see Simpsons do them, as well as a few on *bay, anyone have any experience of them?

I have the Simpson and Epsilon Travel Brush Tubes which I store my brushes in, as well as use for travel. The Epsilon tubes work well — you can see the brush inside — and cost much less. Connaught and YourShaving stock the Epsilon.

If you have knots over 30mm or have large diameter handles then AliXpress do a larger version, which is essentially the same as the Epsilon but bigger.

1721326835186.png

Screenshot 2024-07-18 at 7.25.19 PM.png

the little plastic tubes that you get baking powder or bicarbonate of soda in work really well for shorter brushes

I have the Simpson and Epsilon Travel Brush Tubes which I store my brushes in, as well as use for travel. The Epsilon tubes work well — you can see the brush inside — and cost much less. Connaught and YourShaving stock the Epsilon.

If you have knots over 30mm or have large diameter handles then AliXpress do a larger version, which is essentially the same as the Epsilon but bigger.

View attachment 122840

View attachment 122841
This is what i use and they work a treat although a slight bit more expensive than a toilet roll holder.
Personally i find them shite :poop:
Sorry couldn’t resist lol

Pill bottle.

iStock-165943025-1-1030x687.jpg

Thanks for the suggestions, I'd prefer something more rigid than cardboard. @semi, they would be too small for my brush. @TobyC, I've never seen pill bottles like that, are they bought from somewhere?
That's what prescription medication comes in over here, some are great for shave brushes. We use them for other things all the time, and if you request the non-child proof bottles they have a snap on lid.

rs=w:600,h:600

Reactions: PHR
Back
Top Bottom