Weber DLC, ARC, Polish and Cobra Classic

Good evening,
Just a general question, what's the going rate for Weber DLC, ARC and Weber Polish,
The Cobra Classics are the ones with the Italic lettering on the bottom, those as far as I can remember were the first stock produced,
I hope I have not over stepped in asking this, if this breaks any rules then I apologise.
Many thanks

Last edited:
Are you buying or selling?

A few years ago the Weber and Cobra were highly sought after and fetching premium prices.
But that was when there were very few razor manufacturers. Weber and Ikon are the only ones that come to mind thet were making SS razors.

Compare that to now. Would you pay a premium for a Weber or Cobra AC when you can get any number of modern razors for around the same price that could arguably give you a better shave?

I have not been in touch for a very long time, I understand that things have changed since then, I have no idea what modern razors have been out since then, want to sell my razors as I don't use them anymore, many thanks for your reply.

I recall a Cobra Classic (and parts of) being offered for sale on the forum not very long ago.
IIRC, the seller was asking around £150 or so for the complete razor?

Edit - I just found it over on ATG . . .
It was for a complete Cobra Classic and set of spares, and it sold for £250.

Back
Top Bottom