whats your dream razor?

James_uk said:
Urban Hermit said:
Other than some customs in production ... ?

• a 1930's Eclipse maybe.
      • Well, probably.
            • Yeah, yeah, yeah - OK, that's pretty much certainly in there.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]
                • if I can get one for a good deal less than "silly money", that is.[/list:u][/list:u]

• I didn't connect as I got this message:

This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked Firefox to connect securely to badgerandblade.com, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.

• Normally, when you try to connect securely,
                      sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are
                      going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.[/list:u][/list:u]

What Should I Do?
                        • If you usually connect to this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is
                          trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue.[/list:u][/list:u]

Technical Details
                            • badgerandblade.com uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate expired on 30/04/2009 00:59.

(Error code: sec_error_expired_certificate)[/list:u][/list:u]

• They must have gone way downhill lately if they're generating those sorts of responses to a click through - mustn't they have?[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Though, it wouldn't surprise me that someone got one for £20 - it used to be a reasonable price for one. I missed out on one that went for £39 and change - my maximum biddable was £39.00 ... and over-budget enough that SWMBA would have been really, really A'd at me if I had won it. Now they've been selling for silly money.

Back
Top Bottom