Where can I get erasmic supreme products?

Hi Everyone:

Sounds like a daft question but apart from the net I have incredible difficulty trying to get hold of the new erasmic line. Even then, I can't find anyone anywhere that stocks the supreme shaving stick either... Any ideas?

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://connaughtshaving.com/erasmic.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://connaughtshaving.com/erasmic.html</a><!-- m -->

As Joe said,saver stock erasmic,they do the old and new line,maybe not everyone's cuppa tea but I enjoy using the old one in a metal tube from time to time,the scent is very old skool,something in a small barbershop down east london if you know what I mean

James_uk said:
As Joe said,saver stock erasmic,they do the old and new line,maybe not everyone's cuppa tea but I enjoy using the old one in a metal tube from time to time,the scent is very old skool,something in a small barbershop down east london if you know what I mean

I get mine from Savers, too. I love the smell. I'm trying out the cream in the metal tube and the soap in the plastic pot to see what one works best for me. I've started trying out double edge razor shaving.

:)

dylan-shave said:
James_uk said:

I get mine from Savers, too. I love the smell. I'm trying out the cream in the metal tube and the soap in the plastic pot to see what one works best for me. I've started trying out double edge razor shaving.

:)

I notice that Savers have a new version of the old Erasmic cream. Anyone else tried it? I preferred the old stuff. Nothing to do with the 'supreme' range, it appears that Erasmic are keeping the old line going as well.

[attachment=0]

Attachments

• IMAG0041.jpg
    IMAG0041.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 62
had a look in Savers today and they did indeed have the Supreme creams, balms & stick for £1
the stick is a glycerin version but i also found the old tallow sticks for 49p
i thought the old version was phased out but they had loads of them and they looked brand new

still not keen on the smell, reminds me of a smokey pub

Back
Top Bottom