Haslinger sandalwood

I got goats milk and coconut from Haslinger and they are very good, I would say goats milk is bit better then coconut, so I recommend Goats Milk.
My other favourite soaps are: 3P, Vitos Extra Super(RED) and Valobra Stick and Arko Stick.

I got goats milk and coconut from Haslinger and they are very good, I would say goats milk is bit better then coconut, so I recommend Goats Milk.
My other favourite soaps are: 3P, Vitos Extra Super(RED) and Valobra Stick and Arko Stick.
I actually bought haslinger due to yours and billy's recommendation a while ago.
Excellent buy and will be buying more in the near future.

saturday morning shave with my new soap recommended on this forum.

Haslinger Sandalwood...gorgeous. Slickness is amazing. Post shave feeling.....
One of my top soaps now.

Any other recommended top soaps out there?
Haslinger, Valobra tallow, MdC and Jabonman tallow seem to work the best for me while it comes to sleekness and post shaving feeling.

I hear Mitchells wool fat is another top performing soap.
It is a good soap, but some people have problems with it, it may be a water sensitive soap? There are lots of discussions and videos about MWF how to lather etc.. Everybody is different and soaps are cheap just buy some and see how you get on.
Generally speaking, soft Italian soaps(croap) like Proraso. 3P, Vitos, Cella, Figaro these are inexpensive and very easy to use. Valobra stick and the hard soap in puck are not similar to rest of the Italian soaps but performs just as good if not better, however it's more pricey.
Artisan soaps are good and quality, they are more expensive and scent is much stronger, so if your budget is limited and/or sensitive to the scents, you will have to be very careful when buying an artisan soap

Back
Top Bottom