Krakow?

We are planning a trip to this Polish city later in the year.

Anyone been there? Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance, Gents!
We are going there as well later this year, so I would be interested in any tips too.

I have been before, but that was more that 20 years ago now. Other than the wonderful city itself if you have time for an excursion or two, the two things I can highly recommend are Auschwitz-Birkenau and the Wieliczka Salt Mine. We are planning to go to both again.

We are going there as well later this year, so I would be interested in any tips too.

I have been before, but that was more that 20 years ago now. Other than the wonderful city itself if you have time for an excursion or two, the two things I can highly recommend are Auschwitz-Birkenau and the Wieliczka Salt Mine. We are planning to go to both again.

Thanks for that. The Salt Mine sounds fascinating.

i've been many times - nice city. for shaving gear go to a Rossmans - they sell Polish aftershaves called Bond. it's great stuff and very cheap. there are about 5 or six types with names like Speedracer and Spacequest but don't be put off - it's really good stuff. the Bond sensitive in a blue box smells similar to Chanel Bleu, sunset is similar to farenheit and executive is a traditional manly scent. also Wars shave cream.

i've been many times - nice city. for shaving gear go to a Rossmans - they sell Polish aftershaves called Bond. it's great stuff and very cheap. there are about 5 or six types with names like Speedracer and Spacequest but don't be put off - it's really good stuff. the Bond sensitive in a blue box smells similar to Chanel Bleu, sunset is similar to farenheit and executive is a traditional manly scent. also Wars shave cream.
Just the info I needed *rubs hands together*

I brought back 4 bottles last time - you can buy 100ml plastic bottles with screw caps which will fit into your liquids bag. I also brought one of the empty glass bottles home to recant the a/s when I got home :) the Bond shave cream is good too

@Roscotanna - you know I've never really planned like that but if you have paid for your accommodation upfront you could probably have a good time on 50 quid a day? food and drink is cheap but attractions can cost you a bit. transport costs are quite low too. I suppose it depends on what you want to do/how much you eat?

the Bond a/s are about 10 zloty (about 2 quid) whereas adidas a/s and other brands cost 25 zl (a fiver). how long are you going for?

Back
Top Bottom