Krakow?

There's a local listing / guidebook called In Your Pocket on sale in many Eastern European cities for about £1. It's quite brief, but useful and easy to carry round due to its size. It has some similarities with Time Out

Sent from my 5010X using Tapatalk

Rossmann don't seem to carry the wars cream any more but i managed to get lider. Haven't got any of the bond stuff yet but plan to before the end of my trip.

For those of you heading out, I can recommend a/several trips to one of the bars titled pijalnia wodki i piwa. It's a shot bar and it's incredibly cheap with lots of flavoured shots that are amazingly tasty and cost about 90p each!

What an amazing city, really didn't want to come home! Both my partner and I had a really great time even if she got a bit tired of popping into pharmacies to check out their shaving gear :p . I won't list what I did/what I'd recommend as a lot of the fun is finding out for yourself, all I'll say is that you should make sure you have a good look around Kazimierz and read about it's history, it was one of my favourite days exploring.

I wish I were you guys still to go there, you'll have a blast!

What an amazing city, really didn't want to come home! Both my partner and I had a really great time even if she got a bit tired of popping into pharmacies to check out their shaving gear :p . I won't list what I did/what I'd recommend as a lot of the fun is finding out for yourself, all I'll say is that you should make sure you have a good look around Kazimierz and read about it's history, it was one of my favourite days exploring.

I wish I were you guys still to go there, you'll have a blast!

Thanks for that! I'm looking forward to it even more now!

Back
Top Bottom