St Johns Bay Rum After Shave in the UK?

Dont think there is a UK seller. Id be all over it if there was. I once bought it from the US site and regretted it when i got the customs card.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Update

In response to an enquiry about UK/European vendors, St Johns has emailed -

"In fact we do! We sell at a store called Coiffeur Adami in Zurich, Switzerland- Psirsich Strasse 17. I would look into this store, see if they have the product you are looking for."

I've contacted that salon regarding possibility/cost of shipping to UK, and will post any reply.

UPDATE

I've had a response from a very helpful lady - Nadja - at Coiffeur Adami in Zurich, who advises that the salon can ship a bottle of this to the UK at a cost of 60 CHF or 48 BP, plus shipping of around 37 CHF / 29 BP.

That shipping cost is too rich for me (£29 to send a bottle of aftershave?), so this avenue is closed so far as I'm concerned.

I say again - if you know anyone in the UK or Europe who can supply this and ship at a reasonable rate, please get in touch.

Thank you gentlemen.

Would you consider making up your own? The DR Harris Bay rum might be another option.

Last edited by a moderator:
UPDATE

I've had a response from a very helpful lady - Nadja - at Coiffeur Adami in Zurich, who advises that the salon can ship a bottle of this to the UK at a cost of 60 CHF or 48 BP, plus shipping of around 37 CHF / 29 BP.

That shipping cost is too rich for me (£29 to send a bottle of aftershave?), so this avenue is closed so far as I'm concerned.

I say again - if you know anyone in the UK or Europe who can supply this and ship at a reasonable rate, please get in touch.

Thank you gentlemen.

As luck would have it I'm in the process of organising a trip to a couple of clients in Zurich in April - are you still looking??

An impressive amount of effort above. Congratulations. I shall keep an eye on it given my current phase of interest in Bay Rum. I'll work my way through the (many) topics about Bay Rum, both here and on the other shaving sites and will make up a list of suggested ingredients for DIY purposes.

The biggest problem I see myself is the limited strength and/or longevity and most peope say it's generally gone after an hour or so.

I'll draw the line at nearly £80 for a bottle of delivered St.Johns. I thought the postage on Kramperts Bay Rum from ItalianBarber was a bit steep at around £20 but the stuff itself is, by comparison, a piffling £12 for a 4 ounce bottle.

I will also look at getting some Bello from Ebay.

These suggestions are here - http://www.atgshaving.com/threads/bay-rum-again.5148/

I shall watch this space!

Gentlemen may I suggest HELAN from Italy to all BayRum lovers, this is not a normal Bayrum it is Bayrum and Vetiver, but you can easily smell the bayrum and it is a wonderful scent, it is the one in blue bottle.

Back
Top Bottom