20% Off Above The Tie

Evening,
Just noticed whilst perusing the Connaughts website, 20% off ATT, which makes a razor about £95 with the TSR discount off orders over £50, and free delivery...

http://connaughtshaving.com/att.html

Bloody hell, I've just got my first stainless steel and become enamoured with it and now you show me this. :icon_evil:

Advice now needed. I understand the m plate is the mildest of the bunch. Does anyone know how mild this is and what it compares to? Very tempted by this deal...[/align]

Oh and what's the discount code?

chriszacharek said:
Lb1 said:
Thank you. I think :s

All that money clawed back from my BST sales wiped out and more. I need some will power.

Sorry, did you go for one?

Yeah, Kronos M1. I figured it was worth a punt at that price as I'll likely be able to make it back if I sold it. Thanks for the spot.

Arrrggghhhh, now what can I sell to buy one, my straights, my feathers, a kidney, the wife......

I really wanted the 5 piece set though but that seems to be out of stock.

shiny said:
Arrrggghhhh, now what can I sell to buy one, my straights, my feathers, a kidney, the wife......

Buy the 7 piece and sell the parts you don't want.

Lb1 said:
shiny said:

You'll have trouble selling the parts most people seem to want shut after a short while for different reasons.Bit of advice dont waste your money I've had a Kronas one the bst and ebay a month without a sniff.Connaughts offer says it all he has trouble selling them .

press said:
Lb1 said:
shiny said:

You'll have trouble selling the parts most people seem to want shut after a short while for different reasons.Bit of advice dont waste your money I've had a Kronas one the bst and ebay a month without a sniff.Connaughts offer says it all he has trouble selling them .
What is it you don't like about it?

press said:
Lb1 said:
shiny said:

You'll have trouble selling the parts most people seem to want shut after a short while for different reasons.Bit of advice dont waste your money I've had a Kronas one the bst and ebay a month without a sniff. Connaughts offer says it all he has trouble selling them .

There could be a variety of reasons why Connaught stop stocking them. If in fact it is due to low sales I think the high RRP could have something to do with it. It's without doubt one of the best manufactured razors you can buy, but like with any razor, it may not be for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom