Closed 3 Gillette Adjustables donation and PASS AROUND

jon_hall said:
And i'm still out of action till at least October. Far too much on at work etc to even think about it all...

Sorry, just to help the slow ones out here (like me) - Jon you have them and will be sending them on sometime in october?

Hiya,

Man.....I hate seeing where this thread may be going. Hopefully whoever has the razors will either respond here, or send em off to the next member in line. Robert may be too much of a gentleman, but I have no problem stirring the pot in this case.

This generous offer was a leap of faith when it comes to members having the courtesy to simply pass this trio along. It's sorta irritating seeing someone blow up this concept up and it's certainly unexpected.

I'd ask that whoever has these would quietly contact whoever's next and be done with an obligation....easy enough to fix. It's been waaaay too long for these razors to still be in limbo somewhere.

If there's still no response, maybe there's some way to at least find out where they ended up and use a little more forceful bit of persuasion to try and get em moving along once again.

Seems a shame to not let other members try some very desireable razors.

Martin

Gentlemen, they are safe! I still have them, unfortunatly I had to travel overseas with work at very short notice, I have only just returned. I shall be sending them onward very shortly, I just have some personal admin to catch up on first (as you can imagine after 3 months away) please accept my sincerest apologies but the trip was at very short notice and I really did not have time to send them, I hope this alays any fears you had. I have pm'ed the next person in line

Is this lending pool still operating? If so, is there any chance that I could be added to the list? I am keen to try a slim against the Fatboy to see which one I personally prefer.

Thanks
Chris.

Back
Top Bottom