40 years old and discovered i can cook!

yep 40 years old this year and just discovered i can cook! and im not bad at it, lol
it all started with of all things a muffin, i wanted something sweet and fancied a muffin

phone003.jpg

that was my 1st attempt

then the one thing i miss running my new business was a good sweet and sour hong kong style, so i had a go, no uncle bens or other goo in a jar

phone317.jpg

not bad at all, that was the 1st attempt

the was the lasgana whenever i have seen them made by people they are always sloppy, so wifey always buys ready made, so i thought i would have a go

phone316.jpg

Very good! I do all the cooking at our house too. Just making a mahoosive cottage pie (with lots of red wine) with enough for a second to go into the freezer for future scoffing.

You'll be growing your own veg next! I'm using homegrown onions, dwarf beans and potatoes. Just call me Tom Good.

fatboy1971 said:
the was the lasgana whenever i have seen them made by people they are always sloppy, so wifey always buys ready made, so i thought i would have a go

Nothing wrong with a sloppy lasagne as long as it tastes good, but yours does look very impressive. Well done! :icon_razz:

Nice muffins too by the way! :blush::s

Pig Cat said:
fatboy1971 said:

Nothing wrong with a sloppy lasagne as long as it tastes good, but yours does look very impressive. Well done! :icon_razz:

Nice muffins too by the way! :blush::s

You can't beat a good muffin:icon_smile::icon_smile:

As I live on my own and not too keen on ready meals, I have to cook or starve...............and those who have seen the TSR London meet pics will gather I ain't starvin myself.
I cook a mean steak and kidney pie........:angel::angel:
I have to admit not had a good muffin in a while..........:icon_razz::icon_razz:..................Oh come on work it out.......:icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom