Good stuff 4711. SWMBO had a headache a while ago, she tried a few pain killers but they didn't shift it. She scoffed at my suggestion of sniffing some 4711 on a make up pad. But then as always I know best and the headache shifted.

Northam Saint said:
Good stuff 4711. SWMBO had a headache a while ago, she tried a few pain killers but they didn't shift it. She scoffed at my suggestion of sniffing some 4711 on a make up pad. But then as always I know best and the headache shifted.

Hope snuffers haven't read this!! Well be moving from snuff bullets to atomizers!!![emoji41]

But...yes, been using 4711 for over a year now one of my favorites!

I tried a sample in a local shop and whilst it was pleasant enough, it was the definition of "fleeting".

I think they do a little spray version. Handy for topping up during the day.

Ian

My wife brought some samples of the new colognes they have from Germany and they smell great http://www.4711.com/index.php/en/acqua-colonia-136.html#die-duefte

Tried this again today in the chemist near me, attempted with all my might to recognise oranges and citrus, sadly only found a whiff of Barbara Cartland. You fans are very welcome to this scent!

Back
Top Bottom