A H Hale Chemist - Argyle Street, Bath

Just returning from Bath where my wife and I spent a few nights for our 10 year wedding anniversary. This explains why I've been rather quiet this week.

I stumbled across this chemist on the east side of Pulteney Bridge. Argyle Street - great name!

20230524_182037.jpg

It had a great selection of wet shaving items. I picked up a couple of Trumper's creams. The owner is a lovely chap and i told him about this place. Hopefully we'll see him here. It was great to see a bricks and mortar store selling stuff like this.

Just returning from Bath where my wife and I spent a few nights for our 10 year wedding anniversary. This explains why I've been rather quiet this week.

I stumbled across this chemist on the east side of Pulteney Bridge. Argyle Street - great name!

View attachment 106380

It had a great selection of wet shaving items. I picked up a couple of Trumper's creams. The owner is a lovely chap and i told him about this place. Hopefully we'll see him here. It was great to see a bricks and mortar store selling stuff like this.
Congratulations on your wedding anniversary Chris.

Paul.

@exists @Redbandit - there's a few brand shops that sell shaving products in Bath as well: L'occitane, Penhaligon's, Kiehls etc.
Pennhaligans are superb but bloody expensive i have 3 of their aftershaves.
L’occitane i have been using for over 20 years,
I think that’s when i was first introduced to Shea Buttter,
The Balms for me are the best in the business & the triple milled soap is up there with the best.

View attachment 106380

Happy 10th wedding anniversary to you and the boss.

Back
Top Bottom